Event Terms, Conditions and Liability Waiver
(Updated March 16, 2023)
EZE Entertainment and its Affiliates
General Terms and Conditions
Please read these Event Terms carefully. It is your responsibility to bring these Event Terms to the attention of anyone who may, through you, register a place at an Event or view or use any Content. It is also your responsibility to bring the Event Terms to the attention of the relevant company or other legal entity where that company or other legal entity is the Registered Delegate. If you have any questions regarding these terms with any of the EZE Entertainment events, please contact us at email@example.com. These terms and conditions are valid for 365 days from the date initially signed. By attending the event, the Attendees agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- EZE Entertainment reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time without prior notice. Any such amendments will be binding on all attendees from the date they are posted on the event organizer’s website.
- This Agreement will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Canadian Federal Government and Ontario Provincial Government. Any disputes arising out of or in connection with this Agreement will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of that jurisdiction.
- EZE Entertainment will not be liable for any failure to perform its obligations under this Agreement if such failure is due to circumstances beyond its reasonable control, including but not limited to acts of God, war, riot, terrorism, or natural disaster.
- Tickets to any EZE Entertainment event may be purchased online through our website (ezeent.com), our ticketing platform (ezeent.eventbrite.com) or at the event venue (subject to availability). All attendees will receive an email confirmation and a PDF file ticket. All tickets are non-refundable, and the event organizer reserves the right to refuse admission or eject any person who fails to comply with these terms and conditions or who, in the event organizer’s opinion, represents a risk to the safety or enjoyment of other attendees.
- All applicable fees for an Event shall be published by us on the Eventbrite page and/or in any of our other publications and we shall confirm such fees in our Event Confirmation
- Any applicable taxes such as value added taxes shall be in addition to the fee and you shall be notified of any such taxes in the Event Confirmation.
- Fees for an Event are correct at the time of publication, but we reserve the right to amend the fees at any time which may affect any registrations for which an Event Confirmation has already been issued
- Registrations can only be confirmed upon receipt of payment or proof of payment and discounted fees will only apply when payment is received within the offer period.
- Whilst our Event programmes are correct at the time of publication, in certain circumstances, it may be necessary for us to alter the format, content, venue and/or timing of an Event. All registered attendees shall be notified of such changes prior to an Event.
- We reserve the right to delete or change any aspect of the Content and/or any of the technical specifications relating to an Event or any aspect of the same. You agree and acknowledge that such changes may result in you being unable to access the whole or any part of an Event for some time but we shall remedy this in accordance with our cancellation and refund policy.
- If you cannot attend an Event for which you have registered, please contact us in writing as soon as possible (and in any event no later than 24 hours before the Event).
- If you wish to cancel your attendance at an Event, you must notify us and the following cancellation charges shall apply as follows:
- No refunds will be given at any time for any ticket/package offered. Tickets/packages are non-transferable
- We may in exceptional circumstances need to postpone or cancel an Event and we shall notify you as soon as reasonably practicable of any such postponement or cancellation. If an event is cancelled, funds will be held until a new date can be established. If a refund is necessary, we will issue a full refund on the ticket price as is necessary. Our liability to you as a result of any cancellation or postponement of an Event shall be limited to the event ticket only, excluding extra processing fees, you have paid to us for the Event only and we will not be liable for any additional expenditure, loss or damages incurred by you as a result of such cancellation or postponement.
- You must be in Grade 9-12, and 13-18 years of age at the time of the event
- You must only attend events directed to your age group
- You must be currently enrolled in a ministry approved educational facility
- You acknowledge and agree that we may take photographs of you at an Event. These photographs may be posted on social media platforms (Instagram, TikTok or Snapchat) or on our company website (ezeent.com)
- You agree that tickets are non-transferable. Only the registered attendee shown on the ticket is allowed to enter the venue. If someone is found to be using a ticket which does not belong to them, they will be subject to ejection. If a person is found entering an event with a ticket registered to anyone other than the registered attendee, he/she will be fully responsible for the actions of unregistered guests using their tickets.
- By agreeing to these terms, you agree to follow all rules for all events outlined in an email, on the ticket purchase page, on this website, or by social media
- You give consent to the security team to perform a physical pat-down search. Contraband will be confiscated at the door, this includes but is not limited to illegal drugs, weapons, and alcohol. You may request the gender of the security officer to perform the search.
- You accept that you must follow ALL instructions by the EZE Staff, and the security team. Failure to follow the instructions of these people will lead to removal and/or denial of entry to the event
- If EZE Staff, or Security denies entry, or removes you from the event for breaking the rules, EZE Entertainment will NOT cover any costs of ticket price.
- If EZE Staff, or Security denies entry, or removes you from the event, you will not be allowed to re-enter the venue for the remainder of the event.
- You accept that intoxicated persons will NOT be allowed to enter the venue and will be subject to removal
- The ticket holder is liable for any damage they may cause to any person, or property of EZE Entertainment or its partners, contractors, subsidiaries and landlords. CCTV cameras are onsite recording at all times. Persons who do cause damage will be invoiced for any replacement/repair cost.
- Smoking & Vaping of any kind is not permitted inside the venue. You agree that you will not smoke, vape, or participate in any drug related activity while inside the event venue. Failure to follow this will lead to immediate removal, a ban from any services provided by us, and involvement of the local police service.
- When purchasing a ticket through one of the directors (via E-Transfer, to an @ezeent.com email), you are still agreeing to these terms.
- Free Ticket Policy: If you are granted a free ticket through any EZE related program or with the authority of any staff member, you must agree to the following:
- Your ticket is non-transferable. Anyone found to be using a free ticket other than the beneficiary will be inadmissible to the event.
- Your ticket has no value. You must not resell a ticket that has been gifted or redeemed for free.
- Your ticket does not void any rules, terms or conditions in place.
- You must accept the terms, conditions and waivers to receive a ticket.
- EZE Entertainment is not responsible for any transportation related issues. This includes the following:
- Damage to personal or ride-share vehicles
- Injury or death due to transportation
- Organization of transportation to or from the event
- Any related fees due to transportation (ie. clean up)
EZE Special Events
What is an EZE Special Event?
An EZE Special Event is still an event run by EZE Entertainment, but follows additional regulations and restrictions. An EZE Special Event continues to follow all EZE Entertainment rules, terms, conditions, and protocols. An EZE Special Event is declared when the phrase “EZE Special Event” is shown in any piece of marketing, including from the following: social media posts, website pages, and flyers
Additional Terms/Restrictions for EZE Special Events
- Gift cards, promotions, promo codes, and discounts given to you by any director or staff member or through a promotional contest such as a giveaway are invalid for these types of events;
- All tickets are strictly bound to the original purchaser. You may not transfer your ticket to other persons. If found to be using another person’s ticket, you must purchase a new ticket at the door for the “at-door” ticket price;
- You must follow the dress code (if applicable) to attend our event. If the dress code is not followed, you may be asked to leave the event;
- Any other restrictions provided to you on your ticket or event confirmation
EZE Giveaway Policy
These terms and conditions govern the relationship between the giveaway sponsor and the entrants of the giveaway. By participating in the giveaway, entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
To enter the giveaway, entrants must complete the entry requirements specified by the giveaway sponsor, which may include following the sponsor’s social media accounts, subscribing to their newsletter, or completing a survey. Only one entry per person is permitted.
The winner will be selected by random drawing from all eligible entries received. The winner will be notified by email or direct message within a reasonable time after the drawing. If the winner does not respond within a reasonable time or is found to be ineligible, the giveaway sponsor reserves the right to select an alternate winner.
The prize for the giveaway will be specified by the giveaway sponsor. The prize is non-transferable and non-exchangeable, and no cash alternative will be offered. The giveaway sponsor reserves the right to substitute the prize for a similar prize of equal or greater value.
By participating in the giveaway, entrants agree to the use of their name and likeness for publicity purposes related to the giveaway, including without limitation the announcement of the winner on the giveaway sponsor’s social media accounts and website.
The giveaway sponsor will collect and use personal information from entrants solely for the purposes of administering the giveaway and contacting the winner. The giveaway sponsor will not share or sell entrants’ personal information to third parties except as required by law.
The giveaway sponsor will not be liable for any loss, injury, or damage suffered by entrants or the winner while participating in the giveaway or as a result of accepting or using the prize, except in the case of willful misconduct or gross negligence on the part of the giveaway sponsor.
This Agreement will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the jurisdiction in which the giveaway sponsor is located. Any disputes arising out of or in connection with this Agreement will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of that jurisdiction.
The giveaway sponsor reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time without prior notice. Any such amendments will be binding on all entrants from the date they are posted on the giveaway sponsor’s website.
By purchasing a ticket to an EZE Entertainment event, you relieve EZE Entertainment and any of its partners, employees, contractors, subsidiaries, contacts, and owners from any liability relating to any of the following:
- Lost, stolen, misplaced or damaged personal property, items, or belongings
- Injury or harm (both physical and mental) caused to an attendee including harm in the form of serious injury or death;
- Monetary compensation due to ejection or removal from an event
Please note, this waiver of liability applies to incidents occurring before, during or after an event organized by EZE Entertainment or any of its partners, employees, contractors, subsidiaries, contacts, and owners.
THIS WAIVER IS VALID FOR 365 DAYS FROM DATE SIGNED.
Data Collection Notice
By purchasing a ticket through our payment processor (Eventbrite) or through our website (ezeent.com), you allow EZE Entertainment to collect personal information including first and last name, birth date, phone number, email, current enrollment in an educational facility, emergency contact info and home address (where necessary). Your information will not be shared outside of our organization.
Your Legal Capacity to Accept This Agreement
- You must be at least 18 years old or the age of majority as determined by the laws of Your state or province of residency, to assume the obligations set forth in this Agreement and You hereby represent to Us that You meet that requirement and have the legal capacity to do so.
- If You are under 18 years of age but are at least 15 years old (a “Minor”), You represent, acknowledge and agree that You are assuming the obligations set forth in this Agreement with Your parent’s or legal guardian’s permission.
- If You are a parent or legal guardian of a Minor, You hereby agree to bind the Minor to this Agreement and to fully indemnify and hold Us harmless if the Minor fails to comply with this Agreement.